MONOLITH IS NOT A TOY, RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY.
ALL USERS OF THIS EQUIPMENT MUST READ AND UNDERSTAND THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS MANUAL BEFORE ANY INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE PRODUCT.
VISUALLY CHECK STRAPS, CARBON RODS,
CAMBUCKLES, AND TEST THE STRENGHT OF THE INSTALLATION BEFORE EACH USE.
CHECK THE HEALTH OF CHOSEN TREES
TO BE SURE OF THE ANCHOR POINTS BEFORE USE.
• The MONOLITH suspended shelter must be erected only as presented in this manual.
• Never jump in or on the tent.
• Do not use the tent as a trampoline or swing. It is not intended to be used for rock climbing, cliffs or overhangs.
• Do not use this product for purposes other than those specified in the manual.
• Never exceed the maximum load and height.
• Do not use any other voltage components except those supplied with this product.
• Visual and tactile checks must be made for all tent components and all anchor points before each use. Replace damaged elements if you find any.
• Keep away from fire and sharp objects.
• Do not use after consumption of alcohol or any illicit substances.
• Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• Do not tie to trees or branches that show signs of structural weakness.
• Do not adjust cam buckle tension when tent is occupied.
• Do not use during thunderstorms or strong winds. Do not use in areas of unstable ground.
• The Monolith does not protect against all animals.
DOWNLOAD USER GUIDE